Hands-on, efficient marketing coordinator for marketing and investor communication
You will be the center hub for marketing towards mid-sized privately owned Scandinavian IT/communication technology companies (our clients “sell-side”) and investor communication towards large international IT-companies and private equity investors (“buy-side”).
You will be working closely with our management, senior advisors and junior analysts.
- Planning, execution and follow-up on direct marketing campaigns (mail/social media)
- Client pipeline reporting (countries/advisors)
- Booking of sales meetings (with senior advisors)
- Coordinate Investor communication: campaigns, phone interviews, NDA handling etc.
- Weekly reporting of investor status to clients
- Participate and present Investor network and methodology in sales meetings
- Maintain/enhance data in CRM system
- Manage team of students/junior analysts
You are highly structured when it comes to assignment planning and you execute efficiently, with an eye for detail.
You work independently (and thrive on it), while also being outgoing and a good communicator. You have a can-do-attitude, and you are eager to learn.
You have a good business understanding, including a flair for IT & technology and a keen interest in the IT/ technology sector.
You probably have a few years’ experience with direct marketing and customer interaction in a B-t-B sales environment – or this is your first step in your professional career.
You have a bachelor-level education within marketing, sales, communication or similar.
You communicate fluently in English and one or more of the Nordic languages.
We are offering
A versatile job with a growth-oriented company in an exciting industry.
A smaller, best-in-class company with a high integrity and quality culture.
Personal development and on-the-job training facilitated by the best senior advisors in the industry.
A team of young talented analysts.
Great offices in Central Copenhagen overlooking the harbor (2 min. walk from Kgs. Nytorv metro).
Work-life balance and flexible working hours.
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are interviewing relevant candidates on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions please contact CEO Jan Larsen, email@example.com.